(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Sunday Stills....Sunrises and Sunsets

Sunday, August 07, 2011

Sunday Stills....Sunrises and Sunsets


Almost every morning and evening this week provided us with warmth and color.....so I put them all together in a collage. Spending mornings on the porch snapping away at the sky provided many close encounters of the hummingbird kind (although no pics of them). The male is so tame he flew past my face close enough to ruffle my bangs. What a bold little guy!

For more Sunday Stills.......

7 comments:

Ed said...

Great montage of shots..:-))pow

WildBlack said...

Beautiful collection :)

lisa said...

You sure do have a great view from where you are!

bekahjane said...

so peaceful.

Terry and Linda said...

Cool! Well done...I'm trying to get a photo of a hummer...darn hard...all I get is a blur or air where it once was.

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

beautiful collage. I like the left hand corner where you captured the sun.

threecollie said...

Thanks, Ed!

Janice, thank you

WB, thanks

Lisa, we are fortunate in that...I almost tried to get Alan out of bed to take me up on seven county hill for a sunrise, but didn't seem worth the hassle. lol

Bekah, thanks, love the sunrises

LInda, thanks. Hummers are hard! Ours hover right around my head and I still can't get pics!

Ann, thanks so much!