(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Surprise

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Surprise

Kitteh, lying in wait for something
Please click to enlarge any of these


Sitting at the kitchen table this morning getting outside the first cup of coffee when Liz walked in.


Scaring the heck out of something and making it run away and slip on the ice




No surprise as that is how the day usually goes. 


Except that I hadn't heard her truck. I usually hear her truck...before the dog does in fact. He sure is getting old.


I didn't hear the truck because she came in really, really, really early and milked ALL the cows by herself (except Lemmie, because she didn't know what I am doing with her) and fed the babies.


Wow, that sure is a great surprise.Thanks Liz!


And last night the boy dropped in with a half a dozen hilarious stories about life in the big city and pretty girls and all those young guy things we miss when he is gone.




"Something" track. I would say possum....what was that kitteh thinking!


So anyhow, I had time to go out an look at some tracks and take some pics. Brave kitties out there last night...but kinda stoopid!

6 comments:

Linda said...

There are days I wish I had a daughter to surprise me in the morning. I took some track pic's the other day too.

Ava said...

That was a very nice surprise indeed!

The track pictures are great!

Cathy said...

I love those snow tracks action pictures . . but even more I love hearing about your great kids.

threecollie said...

Linda, sure was nice!

Ava, thanks, it was really nice indeed

Cathy, thanks. Liz started without us again today and I had a nice chat with the boy before his boss showed up at the job site, so all is good.

Terry and Linda said...

What an amazing gift...all those cows before you even knew! People don't realize what kind of work that was.

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

threecollie said...

LInda, it was astonishing and really nice....