(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Sunday Stills...Fade to Black

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sunday Stills...Fade to Black


This is from the archives, alas, no night shots this busy, hectic week. Thanks for the good times with Sunday Stills these past few years with Ed and Linda. Word is that The Crazy Sheep Lady will be taking over as fearless leader of this fun photography whirl and man am I ever grateful.


Just a little black on the back of this common loon as he takes a quick dive


 I have loved Sunday Stills from the week it began. Often the whole family has joined in offering ideas on where to find shots and even volunteering to be in them or taking me on road trips to line them up. It is simply wonderful that this adventure is going to continue.I hope more of you will join the fun.

9 comments:

Ed said...

Neat shots, the loon pic is totally cool. I'n glad TCSL took over too..:-)

Anonymous said...

Great shot. I'm so glad we will still be able to still be able to share our photography each week! I would miss you. :)

Eva @View from the Hillside said...

Great shots. The loon one is fun.
There seems to be a few moon shots around this week too. Yours is very good.

lisa said...

the last few i haven't done,but i will still miss having ED around telling us what to do.

WildBlack said...

Cool shots :) SS will keep rocking :)

Shirley said...

Love the loon shot. Long live Sunday Stills!

Linda said...

I love the loon and the moon.....so this is a loonie moon post?

aurora said...

Great Loon shot! Linda, you cracked me up lol!

threecollie said...

Ed, thanks!

Dibear, thanks, me too. I love Sunday stills!

Eva, thanks!

Lisa, yours are great when you do get to do them!

WB, thanks, great news indeed!

Shirley, thanks and hear, hear

Linda, it is! lol an thanks

aurora, thanks, and same here