(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Fluffy Butts Twinkling in the Twilight

Friday, November 09, 2012

Fluffy Butts Twinkling in the Twilight

Cat-riona

I am turning into a crazy cat lady. The logger kitties know I feed them so they follow me back and forth to the barn. At night their three little fannies bob and blink in the light from my flashlight as they precede me to the door, where noms await. A study in tortoiseshell and black and white,

They like to come to the house too, and follow me over in the morning, but mean old Simon boots them off "his" porch if they try for cat food there. If only I could tolerate cats in the house......



They are crazy entertaining and funny and full of kitty cuteness. Hope they are also smart enough to avoid varmints.

6 comments:

June said...

Oh, she is a beauty! Cats are most certainly among the most opportunistic of four-legged creatures, and for some reason, we are always flattered by their attention, aren't we?

Seems as if everybody's posting "kitty" posts today, and that's nice.

Rev. Paul said...

This post's title had me laughing before I clicked over to see. :^)

Susan said...

Those who care about cats are GOOD PEOPLE. I'm currently the caretaker of some local ferals, and I've fallen in love with a couple of them. Sadly, there is a turnover. But "Foxy" (my favorite) has been around from the beginning... If you offered the "name/URL" option for commenters, I could link you to Foxy's photo, but you don't, so here's the long version... http://naturally.my-expressions.com/archives/9943_1423006494/357488

Cathy said...

Hey! They 'do' twinkle. Pretty good camouflage,too.

Terry and Linda said...

You are such ad good animal lover...I think it's okay that some animals live outside. They get their love anyway. And as your post says...they follow you everywhere!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com

threecollie said...

June, thanks, she is a dear, although her sister is a bit friendlier. I had scheduled this before I read of Mimau. I am really sorry if the timing was bad for you.

Rev. Paul, they made me laugh right out loud when I was following them to the barn. That row of fat, fluffy kitty rumps bobbing and ducking in the beam of the flashlight, all purposeful with thoughts of dinner and pets coming their way

Susan, they are beautiful kitties! Most of our kitties are brought home by the kids, but I end up feeding them. I don't mind though. They are so entertaining.

Cathy, they do!

Linda, this new set of kitties is amazing! Mama kills mice and rats all night long and leaves them in random arrangements all over the place. I would take a dozen like her if I could find them. lol