(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Babies

Monday, March 25, 2013

Babies

Scotty's Little Heifer, Primrose
 
Lucky's Maxwell



Of course Lucky's little red Holstein by Maxwell was a bull. He is SO smart. His third day of life when I gave his mama her hay he RAN over and began to gobble it as fast as he could get it in his mouth.

This is not the usual. Many calves take weeks to begin to eat hay and grain. Sure wish he had been a heifer.

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Awwww . . . . .

(great pixes :)

lisa said...

Nice looking babies!

June said...

Somebody was showing me photos of his litter of kittens...paws smaller than my thumb. And now these two! I can't stand it!

threecollie said...

Cathy, thanks! they are quite a pair!

Lisa, thank you

June, cuteness overload I'll bet. These two are quite a pair of babies, smart and lively and I like the red ones!