(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: What a Morning

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

What a Morning


Racing around the virtual world trying to pull together details for a Farm Side about this weekend's Sundae on the Farm, which will be right across the river at MMT Cattle. 

Wish me luck!

And does anyone know who will be providing the horse drawn wagon rides? Music? What kind of live animals and whose?

Thanks!

Also trying to beat the rain...it's thundering now...has the Valiant calved? Hope she is waiting for better weather, but not expecting to be lucky.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

And I thought my day was getting busy!!
Hang on, my friend :)

Terry and Linda said...

Cats at play...sure can look serious!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com

threecollie said...

Cathy, just another day in paradise. lol No calf yesterday, so maybe today. I worry. I have waited way over twenty years to have an animal by SWD Valiant....

Linda,little Smog thinks he is all that. good thing Jetsam is tolerant.