(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Fail

Friday, November 22, 2013

Fail

Fail bird 101

Each week I look forward to participating in Sunday Stills, a sort of photo meme for bloggers. On Sunday, Ed announces the subject for each week's challenge, and all week I look for shots.

This week's task, should one choose to accept it, is one shot of your favorite photographic subject.

Well, picking a favorite was easy....birds....

Getting the picture I want isn't always easy, but it is almost always a lot of fun, which is what keeps folks from all over the world participating each week I guess.

I finally got the shot I wanted yesterday morning, favorite subject, and favorite bird as well, but you will have to wait for Sunday to see that one.

However, for the next couple of days I will share my fails with you...

Fail bird 202


As well as this link to a rather spectacular near fail....Moose-eating shark.

And this one to something that could certainly cause a laundry fail: Pig Greasing Team

And this one to a pure-D genuine fail on the part of the powers that be No More Organic Fertilizer for Organics

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Excuse me ?!
Those are your fails ! ?
Whoa.
C'mon Sunday!!