(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: My Maserati Does 185

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

My Maserati Does 185

Peggy is feeling much better...talking to her other grandma on the phone

I lost my license. Now I don't drive

Not so true, but life has surely been good to me so far.

However, we've all been sick for the past couple of weeks, with the plague starting with Becky and toppling us all like slow motion ten pins.

 Guess I am on the mending side of the equation, but I sure have felt better. so I will finish up my weekly writing chores, listen to some good old music that was revived during the Florida trip, and gasp like a guppy all day.

It's hard to leave when you can't find the door.


4 comments:

Cathy said...

Oh so sorry you've been sick. Dang. The bugs this winter have been awful. Hope you're feeling better with Spring's arrival.

And. That picture is - how many times can i say it: Adorable!

jan said...

I think spring cures a lot of ills. May you have a nice one soon.

Throwback at Trapper Creek said...

I was getting worried! I hope everyone is on the mend and spring makes it to your neck of the woods :)

threecollie said...

Cathy, thanks, it's been nasty. Still nasty...Today is pretty nice though.

Jan, hope it kicks in soon...thanks

Nita, thanks...we are working on it. And I am sure spring will come...someday.....