(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Just not

Friday, December 02, 2016

Just not


Feeling it these days. This is not a great time of year for me, with the short days and the mud and all.... I really can't walk and no birds around...whine, whine, whine.......Peggy and the boss and Becky have all been sick....

Makes it hard to find anything cheerful or cheering to write about. I did go so far as to put on a hunter safety orange sweatshirt this morning so if it doesn't get too cruddy out I might be able to walk a little. Maybe see something besides chickadees.

Meanwhile, the important things in my world seem to have dwindled down to watering the Christmas tree and washing the dishes....

Oh, and laundry....yeah, there is always laundry. I know, I know, there are plenty of people who have much worse things to deal with and they have my deepest sympathy....but I still hate this time of year and don't find myself writing much.....

And having finished whining, I will return you to your regular programming.

7 comments:

Bill Harshaw said...

Who knows, a real good whine can make someone else's day. :-)

Linda said...

Yes there is always laundry......and dog hair to vacuum🙄

Jan said...

The earth is getting darker and the sun may not come back

Terry and Linda said...

I am missing the sun also. Every day the days get shorter and shorter soon it will be the TURNING back of the sun...I will go outside and dance. Of course the days gets colder and colder also until March! Winter is soooooooooooooooooooo long!

Linda

Amber Friers said...

Here is some cheese.....

threecollie said...

Bill, well, it would be good if it did. lol

Linda, oh, yes, dog hair! Mine are in good coat right now, but Ren is shedding like it's her job...and she sure has a lot of hair!

Jan, alas I fear you may be right! lol

LInda, I do not do well in winter. I need to move south. lol

Cathy said...

We'll have a "sing-along" whine session.
This is awful. So sorry that a bug was making people miserable.
For some reason it just seems worse this year.
I keep reminding myself that at least we'll be able to watch TV Jan. 20.