(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Not for Nothing

Saturday, December 24, 2016

Not for Nothing


I sure hope Santa can run.

Or that he has some sugar cubes. 

Liz was at the sink washing bowls from making cookies and rolls, and I was waiting to get water to mix dog food, when across the heifer hill, tails blazing whiter than the snow, ran a pair of does.

I don't want to rain on any parades or harm your cornflakes in any way, but I am pretty sure that it was Cupid and Vixen.

And they were already flying low if you know what I mean. Didn't see any sled either, other than the Firecats on the trailer and lawn.

I sure hope he catches them before tonight.....

Hmmm.....Liz has two quarts of molasses here....nah.....better not.....

8 comments:

Terry and Linda said...

How cute! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Linda

Rev. Paul said...

What Terry and Linda said. :)
Merry Christmas!

Nursejoan said...

Molasses crinkles are your best bet. Santa will prevail!

NumberWise said...

Merry Christmas!

threecollie said...

LInda, Merry Christmas!

Rev Paul, Merry Christmas!

Nurse Joan, yeah, they would work. And if he can't catch the reindeer, he can just leave them for me. lol Sort of a roll reversal thing and all

Numberwise That is the best Christmas present I could ask for. To see your comment here and know that you are at least well enough to be on your phone or computer. I have been so worried.....Merry Christmas!

Terry and Linda said...

You made me laugh! Merry Christmas, Marianne!

Linda

Cathy said...

Merry Christmas to you and your wonderful family!

And thanks for sharing your thoughts and smiles and laughter over the year.

threecollie said...

LInda, thanks, Merry Christmas to you too!

Cathy, thanks! Merry Christmas to you and Keith as well.