(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Montgomery County Sundae on the Farm 2017

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Montgomery County Sundae on the Farm 2017

Pics from previous SoF. We rode the school bus with this guy.
Don't you just love Shorthorns?


This is from a couple of years ago, but there will be free wagon rides today, also

Is today. It's free, it's fun, go ahead, you know you want to. I've been told everyone needs to enter from the Route 10 side. 

It's going to be a gorgeous day....enjoy! Info here.

3 comments:

Don Butler said...

It's at my sister's farm! Go Kathie, Scott and Justin. I'll be there.

Terry and Linda said...

I would LOVE to be there! Sometimes I think we need to retire and travel to some of these cool events!

threecollie said...

Don, I love Scott and Kathy's farm. Such a beautiful place!

Linda, I so admire the people who work so hard to put on our county SoF every year. We actually didn't go because I was feeling ill but looks as if they had a great time.