(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Why

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Why



....did we not learn this trick for filling buckets with a pool noodle years ago?

For ages we have lugged heavy barn buckets up into the kitchen sink in the winter to fill them. Ugh! A hard and dirty solution to the frozen water bucket situation that bad weather brings. 

With this nifty noodle buckets stay on the floor and we don't even have to take the dishes out of the sink to fill them.

Price- $1

Thank you Internet

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

. . . The elephant in the kitchen. No idea why that popped into my mind.

Unknown said...

WOW !!! Now I really feel dumb. That really beats messing around with buckets in the sink.
Did you get that device at Alpin Haus Pools on Rt 5-S ?

threecollie said...

Wildriver, hahahaha, I can SEE the elephant now! We have a new name for our noodle. lol

Gustav, no it is just a kiddie pool noodle from the dollar store in Johnstown. I bought several last summer for swimming at camp, but I kept one back because I had seen this clever idea online. I hated putting barn buckets in my kitchen sink. You can buy them at Walmart and such places too, although probably only in summer. We have quite a bunch from camp if you need one and can't find one this time of year.