(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: They're back...

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

They're back...


(Or at least I hope so.)

The tame-ish chickadees that nested in an ornamental bird house on the sitting porch were checking it out again today. The photo was taking through the parlor window, so it isn't the greatest, but the bird sat there while I clicked off seven shots so I am not complaining.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww....ain't Spring grand?

Thanks for sharing!

Cathy said...

Marti took the words right out of my mouth: Awwwwwww . . . .
And yes! Spring is grand!

threecollie said...

Marti, thanks for visiting, spring is about due to show up

Cathy, they are my favorite birds.