(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: National Cheese Lovers Day

Thursday, January 20, 2011

National Cheese Lovers Day


Let's all celebrate! Bring on the cheese.


***Thanks Luv, for the heads up!

****Someday when I don't have to go clean in the barn and move heifers I will post Becky's mac and cheese recipe. We took an old kids' recipe from the ADADC and changed it until it is completely unrecognizable, but really, really good (not that it wasn't good to begin with, but more is always better, especially when you are talking about cheese. And if you don't like boiling the macaroni first this is the recipe for you.)

4 comments:

Jan said...

I actually messed up mac and cheese yesterday. I soaked the mac and forgot it as we watched a movie. Mixed with the cheese it turned mushy, then microwaved for a few minutes it became a knife and fork deal. Must check out your recipe.

threecollie said...

Jan, I will get it up as soon as I can. It is a great recipe, because you just put the uncooked, dry mac in at the beginning.

Ericka said...

i had a cheese called 'barely buzzed' last night at a wine bar - it had lavendar and ground coffee beans in/on it. sounds awful and i was dubious, but it was actually really good. i love cheese.

threecollie said...

Ericka, wow! That is really different. I am amazed that it was tasty, but then it took me a while to actually try Greek yogurt and find out that I love it.