(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: World Dairy Expo

Saturday, October 06, 2012

World Dairy Expo


I have never gone....odds are I will never get there....but thanks to the wonders of the Internet we crowd around the kitchen table watching classes live and exclaiming. 

"Too posty for me."

"Bulgy fore udder."

"Ooh, look at that one!"

Yeah, you can watch too, right here. And there are archives of all the previous videos right here.

Enjoy, but just so you know, these things are worse than potato chips. You can't watch just one and if you get sucked into that live feed, forget about it. Don't say I didn't warn you.

5 comments:

Jan said...

Please explain "posty." I don't even have a clue.

threecollie said...

Jan, a posty-legged cow is too straight at the hock. They don't hold up as well as if they had the correct bend for walking and getting up and down.

joated said...

What do you know....I'm posty legged.

Nursejoan said...

I sure don't agree with the 4yr placement . . . The judges look like politicians . . . I'm old school - can you tell?

Nursejoan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.