(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: MOS

Tuesday, March 05, 2013

MOS


I want to thank the folks who commented on yesterday's post, "Request"....well, actually, I am always thankful for comments....you people are the best!

But really, the comments were exactly what I was hoping for. If anyone else has any special tidbits of advice of the sort, please, don't be afraid to join in. These are fantastic so far! Just add your thoughts in the comments on either post.

Thanks!

***Update, thanks to you fine folks, I had a thousand words ready to proofread in no time at all! This is a real good thing, since about everything you can think of needs attention out in the barn, so I am not going to be sitting at this computer much today.

No comments: