(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Friends We have Never Met

Monday, May 05, 2014

Friends We have Never Met


Still matter and sometimes quite a lot. I never met this fine man in person but we have talked back and forth for a number years. That makes him a friend as far as I'm concerned. I can't imagine how hard this loss must be for his family and friends.

Rest in peace, Jeffro....you will be missed.

8 comments:

lisa said...

Oh my, how did you find out? He was a pretty neat character and I will miss his insight on his blog!

Cathy said...

Awww . . .

So sorry he won't be alongside us in the comments.
Your picture truly reflects the sometimes heartache of life.

Terry and Linda said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I am stunned!! I always enjoyed his comments to you!

♥ღLinda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

Terry and Linda said...

Wow! Do you know what happened! He posted on the 3rd!

♥ღLinda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

Sandcastle Momma said...

I'm so sorry to hear that! I knew he was dealing with a lot of health issues but his last health update on his blog things seemed to be looking better.

Linda said...

So sorry to hear this, like Linda, I always enjoyed his comments.

Moms Musings said...

So sorry to hear that. I always looked forward to and enjoyed his blog.

threecollie said...

Lisa, saw a post on Facebook. won't be the same without him, will it?

Cathy, I was genuinely shocked to read it although I suppose I shouldn't have been. He has been so ill...but I had the idea he was doing better

Linda, same here. "Known" him for so long. So sad...He was very ill with a number of serious health issues. Poor guy.

Ann, same here. Thought he was coming along. Poor man, such a struggle he faced. We are really going to miss him.

Linda, likewise, a very bright and eloquent man.

Cathy M, I guess we all did. This is such a sad, sad thing.