(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Sunday Stills....Crowd Work

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Sunday Stills....Crowd Work


This is a little late, but better late than never I guess. This is one of the two hay rides at our family reunion today. Lots of kids and grown ups pulled along behind my uncle's Johnny Poppers, a JD A and a 60.

Much fun was had by all....I walked....I have spent enough time on hay wagons to last me. 

For more Sunday Stills.....

2 comments:

The Dancing Donkey said...

The appeal of hay wagons is a bit lost on me as well, no novelty there:). I'm glad you had a fun reunion anyways.

threecollie said...

Dancing Donkey, yeah, spent a lot of time working hard on them. But it was a fantastic party!