(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Sunday Stills....Flashback

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Sunday Stills....Flashback

One of my brothers telling fortunes

My dad, who was known as "Big Chief Step in....yeah that..."
because of an incident with the floor in the bathroon, which was full of Yatha's puppies

Aunts

Look, a horse, a Standarbred I once took care of, name Sheepshead

One of these is not like the other....it's an uncle.
Five extra points if you know which one, and which uncle it is.

Grandpa Lachmayer, one of the nicest folks you could ever know


These are by no means the oldest photos that I have taken, but they are some of the oldest ones that I still have. My aunt and uncle bought my brother and me each a Kodak Instamatic camera when we were small kids. 

I started taking photos right away, but I suspect that very few of them ever were actually developed. These are all from 1972, taken at a family Halloween party that year.

For more Sunday Stills......

6 comments:

Ed said...

Great shots..:-)

Anonymous said...

Great photos, and family memories. :)

Cathy said...

On the lighter side . . . thankfully :)
Hasn't life been something ?
I have very good memories of the 70's.
Seems you all were having good times, too.

tryon1@frontiernet.net said...

I knew it was Rich Aesch cause I was there. It was hard to figure out back then though. What a great Halloween party that was. I love Halloween!
Love you too, Mom

Sandra Crook said...

Nice ones.

threecollie said...

Ed, thanks, it was so much fun to work on them

dibear, thanks!

Cathy, life has! Still is. And we did have fun, and to be honest, still do when we slow down enough to notice.

Mom, yeah, we did too, but wasn't it fun! I had forgotten that party pretty much, until I got digging through my old albums for Sunday Stills. this was a good challenge...really put me to work.

Sandra, thank you!