(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Sunday Stills....Songs as Pictures

Sunday, September 07, 2014

Sunday Stills....Songs as Pictures

A clew, a clew, Marv and Cinnamon are siblings
This one Shirley got in the comments, "He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother

Not in the title, but the best known line


Walkin, in a winter Wonderland (Sleigh bells ring)
I'll Fly Away

Something different this week. Straight from Ed, "Here is the challenge, find pics that represent musical groups or songs as pics and when you post them let the folks guess what they are. Just say if they are a song or group… Have fun with this one."


This one's for Becky, she'll know

I Should Be Sleeping (Emerson Drive)






I thought about this all week, and finally came up with something....have fun guessing. Answers soon....

For more Sunday Stills.....


PS, mine are all songs

5 comments:

Shirley said...

He ain't heavy, he's my brother
Jingle Bells
The third one reminds me of Jonathan Seagull but I'm not sure if it's a song?
The sleepy little foal could be Dream Lover
The last one has to be Home on the Range
This was fun!

Ed said...

I feel silly, the only one I really know is Jingle Bells and maybe the last one is the song that goes...Doe a Deer,a female deer, Re a golden drop of sun, not sure of the name of the song..;-)

threecollie said...

Shirley, great guesses and one right too. These were hard because we have really eclectic taste in music around here. lol

Good guesses, Ed, these were hard, see above.

Cathy said...

Love it! I'm terrible at song titles . .

threecollie said...

Cathy, thanks, I am not too good at them either. Took me all week to even think of any.