(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Phone Tag

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Phone Tag

Is dat my daddy in dere?

It's my daddy. I know it is

Gramma she won't gimme my daddy
Peggy mastered crawling yesterday. Well, maybe mastered isn't quite the right word. Say rather that she dipped her toes in the waters of locomotion. If you aren't watching she scoots around quite handily, ticked pink to be able to find and choose her own toys. However if you are watching she arches her back and does the fish out of water hand and foot waving thing.

"Pick me up, pick me up, pick me up!!! No not you gramma, I want my mommy. Or my daddy."

She is pretty darned funny though.

6 comments:

joated said...

Miss Peggy must have gigantic little fingers! She's got so many people wrapped around them. ;-)

Throwback at Trapper Creek said...

Cute girls you got there!

tryon1@frontiernet.net said...

They are both sweeties. Love them dearly. Gram

Cathy said...

Hmmm . . . I suspect that she's carrying on a family tradition of being her own person. All, very, very good :) BTW. Have I said that she's adorable?

Terry and Linda said...

Makes for a day of smiles...and lucky you...she is right there for you to see it all!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/?s=The+Adventures+of+Fuzzy+and+Boomer&submit=Search
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

lisa said...

They are just so much fun at that age. Even nicer when grandma can give her back to mom when she starts fussing!