(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Sunday Stills, Sixth Anniversary....Pets

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Sunday Stills, Sixth Anniversary....Pets

The kids' English Shepherd, Ren....
always worrying about coloring between the lines.

A big thank you to Ed, who has kept this going so long.



Mini Dachshund, Daisy, "Lines, what lines? We don't need no stinkin' lines


For more Sunday Stills......


"You want lines? Put out your arm and let me sharpen my claws.
I'll give you some lines."
Tangerine....



"Did you say my fur has lines?"
Kiwi the fluffy cat

"Oh, noes, let me get my brush, my gel, my styler."
"Did I get them all?"

3 comments:

Ed said...

Great shots..:-))

Terry and Linda said...

They are all beautiful!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/?s=The+Adventures+of+Fuzzy+and+Boomer&submit=Search
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

threecollie said...

Ed, thanks, the cats were not terribly cooperative. lol

Linda, thanks