(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Farm Show

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Farm Show


Went to the Pennsylvania Farm Show Sunday for a while, but ended up at Cabela's because the show was so crowded we couldn't even get to any of the booths or take any  photos.

It was the boss's first trip
I think he was impressed




Cabela's was fun though and Alan bought me a buffalo burger so I can cross that off my life list. You should have seen how busy the firearms department was.




2 comments:

joated said...

Any Saturday at Cabela's firearms is like Black Friday sales day. It's a mad house! That's especially true with The Greatest Gun Salesman Ever in the White House.

threecollie said...

Joated, I love the place! It was nuts on Sunday, but a calm oasis after the farm show. lol