(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: What do you get

Monday, July 25, 2016

What do you get




When the deer flies are bad? Why, you get to see a frantic little lawn Bambi, with much ducking and dodging and shaking of ears, running around your yard. Poor little critter was wild with the misery of the darned things, which I can attest are plumb awful.



He trotted around the lawn for a while and then ducked down into the brush, which was probably where mama left him in the first place. Wonder if this is the little one that was born up under the leaning tree in the heifer pasture. Seems like a good year for fawns.

How do you like the little lines of spots up his back and neck? I thought they were pretty neat. ***Some of these shots are mine and some may be Alan's as we both took some. 

5 comments:

Cathy said...

Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! I have never seen more beautiful pictures of a fawn !!
Some publisher some where want these ! :)

tryon1@frontiernet.net said...

I agree with Cathy. They really are great shots. It was so nice to see you the other day. I really needed that hug you gave me. Love, Mom

lisa said...

That is one thing about where you live, up on that mountain and that is the wonderful wildlife that you are able to see everyday! Wonderful pictures.

Terry and Linda said...

Your photos are really outstanding. As for the little fawn...darn it. Miserable

Linda

threecollie said...

Cathy, thanks...poor little guy was very obliging. We saw his mama last night. She didn't stay long though'

Mom, thanks! It was great for me too. I've been missing you guys a lot and think of you every day. Love you

Lisa, thanks! That is a double-edged sword. it is fun to see the critters, but what a mess they make of the garden. lo

Linda, thanks. Poor little guy. We saw his mama last night.