(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Rushing it

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Rushing it




The coming season that is. Although autumn has just arrived and robins are still trekking through on the way to warmer places, some people can't wait for snow....to the point of getting all their toys, new and old, out on the lawn for some photos. 

No way I am going to ride one of these things. If nothing else you ride them in the WINTER!!!!.....I do want to find some bravery somewhere in my timid makeup and learn to ride the quad though. You do that in SUMMER, the appropriate season for outdoor activity....and it would take me to the back of the place for birding without a two-hour hike.

4 comments:

Cathy said...

We'll wait for the pictures of you on that quad !

threecollie said...

Cathy, I HAVE driven it....for one short circle of the 7-county Hill field. I did not feel too confident.

Terry and Linda said...

I LOVE my four-wheeler and so do the dogs...every dog we ever had! Give it a go, you will enjoy your self. Just take it slow.

Linda

threecollie said...

Linda, I much admire the way you get out and ride it everywhere with the doggies on board.