(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Holy Beaver

Friday, October 21, 2016

Holy Beaver


Was my late boss's favorite exclamation back when I worked as a vet tech. Whatever happened with the dogs or cats, it was "Holy beaver," every time.

That was pretty much what we said when we saw this luxury beaver condo up in Franklin County today. I figure they watch lumberjack competitions and curling from Canada on it.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wayyyyyyyy cool beaver hotel with luxury hook up....when I was a kid fishing the beaver dams in NE MN with dad, I used to picture the rooms in the beaver houses....now I know for SURE they hat rooms cause you found the television..ho ho ho thanks! merri

Unknown said...

That's hysterical! Dish Network needs to pick up on that and create an ad campaign around it.

threecollie said...

Merri, lol, I can't believe that anyone went to the trouble to do this, but we sure got a kick out of it.

Denny, seriously, I could not believe what we were seeing!