(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: The Terror of TB

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

The Terror of TB


This week's Farm Side will be about the horrendous government reactions to the finding of one TB positive cow that was imported into the US from Canada. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy, let alone good friends.

Read about it if you wish:

Western Producer

A little background

Global News

Some history

CBC News

More from Western Producer

These are just a few of the stories I perused in the writing of this week's column. I do a lot of research almost every week, because I hate to get things wrong if I can help it. Trust me, reading these stories is going to break your heart. This is not just about cows, but about family pets, beloved horses, and economic and personal disaster. I hope somehow things get sorted out without too much more damage than has already occurred.

 Make sure you notice the projected source of this disease in this case and what is being done about it...which btw is nothing. 

Here is a link to someone who knows more about it than I do. 


5 comments:

Jan said...

Couldn't read too far without feeling outraged.

Rev. Paul said...

In internet lingo, it's double-plus ungood. All the way 'round.

Terry and Linda said...

This whole thing just breaks my heart and makes me furious! I've posted this onto my FB page.

Linda

Linda said...

It is a terror and we just pray that saner heads prevai. Thanks.

threecollie said...

Jan, I can't believe the way it is being handled!

Rev. Paul, Yes, and out of reach of any of us to do anything to help

Linda, same here!

Linda, I am so worried for everyone up you way.