(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Goal Birds

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Goal Birds







My good friend, Linda, of Life on a Colorado Farm sent me these lovely photos of Sandhill Cranes. In Colorado where she lives, they are not rare. Here in NY they make the rare bird alerts all the time, and I will probably never count one on our farm count, although we do see them up at Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge. Thanks, Linda for making my day!

2 comments:

Terry and Linda said...

You are most welcome! They have only been coming here for the last eight years, before that we didn't even know they existed!

Maybe they will start landing on your farm and call it home in Spring!

Linda

threecollie said...

Linda, I am hoping for at least a flyover someday.....maybe....thanks again!