(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: My Favorite Cow

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

My Favorite Cow


In the course of looking for a photo of the girls working in the barn when they were little, I came across amazing memories. We are so fortunate to have done all we have done and experienced so many wonders.



This is why I was looking for the photo....you know how it is with apples and trees....

Talk about blessings!





Anyhow, I discovered that I sure took a lot of pictures of my favorite cow of all time, Broadway, my first Milking Shorthorn cow, a daughter of Alan's cow Bayberry and a shorthorn bull we bought after finding him online...I always called her "Beautiful" Broadway because to me she was.



No comments: