(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Fishy

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Fishy

Caught a Fall Fish yesterday night during an entertaining visit from a favorite nephew.

Man oh man how they fight,  considering that they are just over sized minnows. They were biting thick and fast but it was hard to hook 'em. They tend to mouth the hook and drag out line and just let go.

My little pole got a workout though.

Alas Alan and Amber had to leave.....miss them a lot.

Mack is loving camp though. Lots and lots of walks while I try to get mt 10,000 steps.

Have a good one....

2 comments:

Terry and Linda said...

Don't rush your stay...stay long and stay restful and catch lots of fish!

threecollie said...

Linda, I let it flow over me as peacefully as I could. Really enjoyed hanging out with Mack. He was a good boy!