(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: The Best

Monday, September 17, 2018

The Best



My mother is the best of all possible mothers, a bright and shining light in my sometimes more than slightly dim life and someone whom I have aspired to grow up to be for many of my years.

Today is her birthday.

I hope you will join me in wishing her an especially happy one with lots of love from all corners.

Love you, mama,



Happy Birthday

5 comments:

Jan said...

Happy birthday, you did a good mothering job

Denny144 said...

Happy Birthday, may you have many more! (Is that the same coat in both photos!?)

Cathy said...

Happy Happy Birthday Mom! (You feel like one to me, too . . I"d like Marianne to be my sis :)

tryon1@frontiernet.net said...

No it is not the same coat. I like red. I made the one in the first picture out of polar fleece. The one in the second picture was purchased in Scotland in 1999 while on a trip with the Montgomery Clan to all points touched by Montgomery. It was a great trip! Love Mom

threecollie said...

Jan, she did! lol

Denny, I hope she has dozens!

Cathy, now wouldn't that be fun. I envy folks who have sisters, although I love my brothers dearly

Mom, you look good in red and it was no accident that I chose these photos. They are two of my favorites. Love you