(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Christmas Gull

Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Christmas Gull

 


I guess a Christmas goose is traditional, but Becky made us chicken, which was excellent. Nice having a chef in the house and home on vacation. I don't think I've cooked in days, and no lie, I don't miss it.

We did our traditional Christmas spin around our local favorite spots and found a pretty good representation of expected species, plus the above Iceland Gull, which although not the first for the year, a decent find. Hope he sticks around until next week.

Otherwise the holiday was about as uneventful as it can get, which was fine for me. Talked and video chatted with some family members, saw videos of our distant baby and had a visit from a closer one. 

Nice

No complaints.

Hope things stay calm. A very, very, very, super important event is to take place in our family really soon and I am at once nervous and excited about it. And praying hard as always.

Hugs from Northview and best wishes for the coming year.



3 comments:

Terry and Linda said...

How exciting....I am TUNED!

aurora said...

Sounds like 2024 will be an exciting year!!

threecollie said...

Linda, as I am sure you have seen Riley Mae arrived on the 5th. We love her a lot!

aurora, a new grandbaby for us...we are so excited