(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Bet you are smarter than I was...

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Bet you are smarter than I was...



A very special person gave me this for Christmas this year. When I opened the box I was very, very puzzled. It looks like a lovely wine jug, made of shiny ceramic material, but a thirsty soul would have an awful time getting much of a drink from it. There is a hole in the little tab that sticks up and another in the body right across from the first.

I have to tell you that I NEVER would have even come close to guessing the purpose of this jug, but I can't wait to use it. Perhaps everyone but me has seen dozens of these things...we shall see.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, it's a birdhouse - you have it upside down in the second photo

R.Powers said...

Okay, I'm going with Matt's idea.

Anonymous said...

I have no clue! Although it doesn't look like a birdhouse, I don't have a better guess.

Rashenbo said...

Doesn't look like a birdhouse to me either. :) Blog Mad dropped me off here and I thought I'd say hi.

Cheers.

Jod{i} said...

I am with Matt
Blog Mad hit btW


Peace
daizie
(jodi)

Anonymous said...

This dumb cowboy has no idea. When will you enlighten me?

Wil said...

I was thinking it was a bat house for large southern fruit bats...

Bird house is a possibility, I guess.

threecollie said...

Hi Matt, you got it!Thanks!
Good choice, FC
Hey there nw, I had no clue either. lol
Hi rashenbo, glad you did stop and comment, thanks
Hello jodi, good choice, Matt is right
Sarpy Sam, you know you are the last person anyone would think of as a dumb cowboy! Very smart cowboy, yes, but never a dumb one.
Hello Wil, glad it isn't a bat house. lol

Carina said...

Wel I never would've guessed it so I'm glad the question was answered before I got here! It's pretty cool.
Good to see you posting again 3C, I was wondering! Hope you had a great Christmas. :)

Rurality said...

You need to spend more time at craft shows, obviously! :)

threecollie said...

Yeah, I admit it...I lead a very sheltered life.

threecollie said...

Hi carina, we did have a wonderful Christmas, thanks. Great pictures of Cooper on your site. He is a beautiful dog!