(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: A Valentine treat

Friday, February 08, 2008

A Valentine treat

As a treat for readers, Rosie, at Smokey Mountain Breakdown is posting a new short story each day in February. And what stories! Fewer than 1000 words...yet she sets the stage, develops the characters until you feel like they live next door, then brings the plot to a fitting climax. You are left wanting more and eager for the next day's offering.

Go. Read. It is like being given a wonderful box of chocolates.

With no calories!

5 comments:

Stacy said...

Thanks for the tip. I'll have to check it out over the weekend.

Linda said...

I like the NO calories part.

Rosie said...

Thanks for the plug! I hope I can keep the quality for the rest of the month. Each of the stories are written the same day they are posted. I'm sometimes afraid I'll run out of stories, but then think, "Nahhh". I'll always have stories.

R.Powers said...

Good link, thanks!

threecollie said...

Stacy, you will be glad you did

Linda, me too!

Rosie...they are so enchanting! Once a story teller, always a story teller. I started telling myself stories when I was just a little one...still do too...

FC, hope you enjoy them