(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Never to be Forgotten

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Never to be Forgotten


When the 2996 Project asked bloggers to remember individuals who died on this day on that awful day 11 years ago, Carl DiFranco was assigned to me. Though we never knew him, our family will never forget him.



Nor will we ever forget that day

Now our son works often on repairing and rebuilding the site of that endless nightmare. He says it is still strongly haunted by the horrors that happened there and the good people who paid the price. It gives me pause for thought....often....

2 comments:

Cathy said...

I've been running from this all day.
I'm glad you brought me around.

Ronald Orsini.
http://lookingup1.blogspot.com/2006/09/2996-ronald-orsini-victim-of-911.html

threecollie said...

Lisa, thank you!

Cathy, I love your tribute...and feel so sad and sorry for the thousands who still mourn. What a sad day.