(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary

Monday, January 16, 2006

I would like to direct your attention to a new blog, just started within the past few days. Although you might find it just a tad unlikely for a farm girl from upstate New York to be writing updates about Professional Bull Riding, that is just what is happening at BuckinJunction. Our girl, Liz, has taken on a new writing project and she is having a lot of fun with it. She knows the bulls, the stats and the cowboys so if you are interested in the PBR wander on over for a bit. Although I am of course, a doting mom, I am not exactly a bull riding fan, but she has me reading it.

She says she is going to write about her own cattle too, but so far the topics have been taken up more by the likes of Little Yellow Jacket and Paulo Crimber.

Anyhow, I hope you have time to make a teenager's day and give her a few hits on her site meter.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

I love bull riding, so I am definately going to check it out as soon as I catch up on yours. I am getting close! 2 months from being current!