(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: House Guns

Thursday, February 23, 2006

House Guns

Here is my house gun as per a post on Alphecca about which one you keep handy. This Mohawk 10C is my favorite because I can shoot it. I have had it since I was 21, which has been a fine long time. It was the first gun I ever owned except for "dummy training rifles" that my brothers and I played "Combat" with when we were kids.

I got really ticked at my son when he came back from hunting with it and said that he "dropped" it on the ice and slightly cracked the stock. I got even more ticked when he admitted that he and his dad had dropped a tree on it when getting firewood and that is how it really got the crack. My dream gun however, is a cannon to set at the top of the driveway. I also want a military tank to scare the bejesus out of all the jacklighters poaching our deer every fall.

1 comment:

threecollie said...

I thought you were going to come and make hay with us! lol