(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Trespassers and the browser from hell

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Trespassers and the browser from hell

I would tell you all about the trespassers at the barn today, who flat ruined my Sunday off, and darned near ran over my husband, oh, and the nice policeman who came and arrested them. And trying to find a phone number for the police, but discovering that 9-1-1 is all there is. And Alan's message when he came in the house in a panic and how I thought the police were trying to arrest his dad, and he was standing them off armed with with nothing but a skid steer with the bucket full of corn.

However, Netscape, the browser from HELL, has eaten, not one, but two, carefully constructed posts and I flat give up.

While you wait for details, I will write them an irate message and try to calm my heartbeat down after all the excitement. Talk about adrenaline overload!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try Firefox. You'll love it!

Anonymous said...

when I had a day like that my mother always said, "Let it be a challenge to you."

Anonymous said...

Ditto or however you say triple yes to Firefox. Armywife is also a convert. It is our main browser for the laptop and work station.