(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: An Unexpected Crop

Saturday, February 18, 2006

An Unexpected Crop

Guess what the eighth most valuable crop in Washington State is. It ranks behind apples, which are number one, and ahead of sweet cherries, which it kicked out of their former ranking.

I will give you a clue. The agriculture department doesn't have anything to do with recording it, but law enforcement agencies do.

2 comments:

KarbonKountyMoos said...

I know - but I read the same article. My husband & I joke that marijuana would proably be an excellent cash crop. The only drawback is that someone else would probably get it harvested before us.

Regular Guy said...

Marijuana has been rumored to be the biggest cash crop in NC for a few years now. Hope you all are staying warm up in the North Country.