(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Dad

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Dad

Master of anything you have ever attempted.

Antique dealer. Gun collector and expert on them. Master cabinetmaker. Artifact finder. Mineral collector, stone cutter and wonderful jewelry craftsman. Silversmith. Award winning wood carver and painter. Bibliophile. Book dealer. Teacher of fishing and bird watching and citizenship. Book binder. Blacksmith, the forging kind, not the horseshoeing kind. Fly tier. Historian. Gardener. And so very much more….forgive me for anything I forgot.

The man who blanched but didn’t holler when I dropped his station wagon into park while driving down Main Street in Fonda, when he told me to stop. (Well I DID stop didn't I?"

Happy Father’s Day Dad. You have always been the greatest!

4 comments:

R.Powers said...

Wow. What a multitasker. Nice tribute!

threecollie said...

Thanks FC. My dad is a true creative genius and I will be the first to tell you so. Life in our family was never boring!

Anonymous said...

You forgot...bread baker, goat raiser, deck builder, and best older phat brother!

threecollie said...

Aunt Sandy...oops, I did forget that stuff, and I am sure much more. He is pretty special!