(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Blogger Beta ain't Mo Betta

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Blogger Beta ain't Mo Betta

To all my friends who would like to comment here, but can't, or are are wondering why I haven't commented on their blogs....it wasn't me.....Blogger Beta strikes again.

So FC I am sorry about that. And Karen, nobody should have days like that, although I guess everybody that has animals does now and then. At least here at Northview the rattlesnakes are all over on the mountain on the other side of the river. Big Nose Mountain that is.
(See below)

The mountains here sure aren't the Rockies, but Big Nose is a famous landmark here. The picture isn't the greatest as it was taken from the car on the other side of the river (safe from those infamous snakes.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have yet moved to beta and yet I am still able to make comments on your blog. I guess it just doesn't allow non-beta users to comment on beta users and not the other way round. Hopefully the people at Google will fix this (unless they plan to slowly convert every Bloggers to GoogleBloggers).

threecollie said...

Seems to be an on again/off again thing.