(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Becky

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Becky

Happy 19th Birthday!
***Becky says thanks to everyone who was kind enough to wish her well in the comments section. She had a good birthday as far as I can see, with a teddy bear from her little brother, clothes and books from the boss and me, neat stuff from big sister and some terrific books from Grandma and Grandpa, who run a bookstore and have books on Tut, archaeology, Native Americans and other things that interest her.

And then we had monster burgers, her favorite, for supper....of course on the down side she had to milk cows and go to college, but you just can't have everything.

9 comments:

Breezey375 said...

merci mommykins.

Anonymous said...

19...what a great age. I knew everything when I was 19, then I had to go off into the world...

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Becky!

dmmgmfm said...

Happy Birthday, Becky! I hope your 19th year is fantastic.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Becky!!!!! I'm hoping to find your present this weekend while I'm in VT.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday From Canada!!!!

threecollie said...

Becky says to say thank you to each of you for taking time to think of her!

R.Powers said...

OOPs!
Late to the party, but happy birthday from Florida!!

threecollie said...

Thanks FC