(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: BOOKS

Thursday, March 01, 2007

BOOKS

BOOKS is the kind of blog that can make you proud.

BuckinJunction is too.


***Update: One of the authors of these two blogs pointed out rather sharply to me that they are NOT written by my sisters, as I actually have none of those. Rather these are the work of my two older female children. Thus the new labels....

4 comments:

dmmgmfm said...

Too funny! Love the labels.

Breezey375 said...

A) I am not a brat.
B) Thank you for the traffic.
loves you mummy...

threecollie said...

Hmmm, this is not letting me write comments; I will try again,

Thanks, Laurie, some days they are truer than others,

Breezey, love you too and love your new blog. I haven't read some of the books you are reviewing and you make them sound interesting.

Rebecca Mecomber said...

Very interesting blogs. Like yours, they are well-written. I am not into the cow and steer lingo, yet the BuckinJunction is appealing. More pictures, if possible, please! :)

Since I AM a bookworm, I like the Books blog, too! Thanks for the links as I am always looking for some good blog to read.