(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Frost in June

Friday, June 08, 2007

Frost in June


The sun looked brassy enough this morning.




Who would believe that Wednesday night it froze? The moon flowers and cardinal climber took a serious hit and a tomato got nipped pretty badly. This is the latest spring frost I have ever seen here. Two days later it is in the upper eighties. Weird weather!



2 comments:

Cathy said...

Sad pictures. I am sorry about that frost. Dang.

I can't read your most recent post. I saw the sentence about killing family dogs. Evil does exist.

threecollie said...

Hi cathy, it didn't do as much damage as it might have but it sure was unexpected this late in the year.

Sorry about linking to such graphic stories, but I feel very threatened by such "activists". They are a danger to anyone who keeps animals near them.