(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Tucker

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Tucker



I finally found the dog pictures I have been looking for. This is Tucker, a lab and junk yard dog cross we got for the boss way back before we were married. He will be featured in this week's Farm Side on Friday and maybe here too if I get a chance. He was a good dog. A very good dog...we still miss him all these years later.

7 comments:

Joni said...

You know they are good dogs if you still miss them many years after they are gone. I hope you share your Farm Side column.

threecollie said...

Hi, Joni, I am not sure if I am allowed to, but I want to, thanks

R.Powers said...

I know that feeling. He looks like a happy dog.
Got an amazing box in the mail today!
Thank you all!!!

threecollie said...

FC, he was a peach of a pooch...and I am so glad it finally got there. I mailed it quite some time ago, but for some reason it aways takes a while between here and there. You are very, VERY welcome

Anonymous said...

I'm with Joni. He must have been something for you to hunt through old photos to find one of him. Fun for us to get to see those other photos too!

Paintsmh said...

How I miss that sweet old boy. Having a dog that really fetches would be so nice! He certainly was one of the best they ever made!

threecollie said...

AMWD, I had intended to do a post about him, as he truly was a special dog. However, as I wrote, I realized that getting said what I wanted too was far too long, so I wrote a newspaper column instead. That just ran today.

Liz, Mike will still fetch his friction car if you are really, really bored...lol