(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Recipe for a perfect Sunday

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Recipe for a perfect Sunday

Two books (top two on this list) I have been waiting anxiously to read BOTH came into the library and were just waiting for me to find them Saturday morning when Beck and I ran over to town. I know it was greedy to start the first last night and have them both finished by this evening's milking, but I really, really like JA Jance. What can I say? There are few better Sundays than the one I had today.

2 comments:

Rebecca Mecomber said...

You've been tagged!

The Book Meme at New York Renovator.

It's an easy one.

threecollie said...

Mrs. M, I'll do 'er, just got to wait until daylight so I can see to copy the words.