(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Independent dog

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Independent dog

A dog lucky enough to own one of these doesn't need his owner any more....except to pay the electric bill and run the can opener...(or maybe this little dog can run the can opener too.) This is certainly something border collie owners could get behind. Mike, for example, could have really used one in his younger days....back when he wore out several cans of tennis balls in his spare time.
HT to NY Cowboy

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bwahahaha they have the same thing for humans..... It's called a computer.

Have a great day today!!

R.Powers said...

I had to watch that ... even on dialup.
It was worth the wait!
Thanks!

threecollie said...

Steve, I can't argue a bit with that thought. I just wish I could find a way to get that much exercise while I was playing with mine. lol
You have a great day too!

FC, sorry about the dial up issue. I hesitate to do videos because my whole family has it. When they finally get cable or satellite I will put some of my own up. I just thought this one was so funny that it was worth it. Glad you liked it!

Anonymous said...

That's funny! It's amazing how smart animals really are - we underestimate them most of the time. That video reminds me of a cat we had. We would throw a ping pong ball up the stairs, and he would catch the ball in the middle of the stairs, bring it down, and drop it at our feet to throw again.

threecollie said...

NW, dear friend! Happy Mother's Day. Hope you have a very special one. I think of you often.
You guys always had the neatest cats when we used to stop over for 4-H meetings. I remember talk of the ping pong ball fetcher. Was it maybe one you had during those 4-H club years?
And I would love a ball launcher like that...what fun!

Anonymous said...

What a riot! My dogs would certainly enjoy that. I wonder if the doxie figured it out on his own (to put the ball in the launcher). I'm not sure mine would figure that part out!

threecollie said...

Caroline, I have been trying to find out if they guy who invented it makes them commercially. I don't think he does, but he should. I imagine he could sell millions of them!