(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Yesterday the garage sales

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Yesterday the garage sales

Today the dirt. My goal in accompanying the girls on an expedition to the village wide in Tribes HIll was flower pots.


We got this picture from the driveway at one garage sale.
The Mohawk River at Amsterdam.

It was achieved. Now all I need is to go get dirt. I mix composted oats from the great oat fall with sand and composted horse poo. Makes a decent mix and the price is right.

My porch deer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This seems like the Garage Sale weekend of the year! I didn't get anything special this year at any Garage Sales!

Freste said...

NICE!
Find anything interesting at the sales?
I had a nice little scare when I poked my nose near the noisy side of a smaller one of these. The sign said, "Danger, equipment starts automatically" and I was thinking that it's never going to do anything, judging by how dry the ground was. So I peek over and around hoping to get a nice photo. I do believe I needed to change my pants after the thing slammed open and Niagra came shooting out.
I'll stick to garage sales.

threecollie said...

MOn@rch, I LOVE garage sales, just love .'em. We had so much fun although I swear they walked the feet right offa me. lol I got some terrific goodies for almost nothing.

Steve, flower pots, fancy, heavy glazed ceramic ones for fifty cents or a buck apiece. I was tickled pink, I'll tell ya.
I can not imagine what you must have felt when that water started. Dang.
I have a love/hate relationship with the river. It is lovely. It moderates our weather so we get later frosts in the fall.
Yet on some level I must be really afraid of it because I have nightmares about trying to cross it without a bridge all the time...weird huh? Thanks for the camera tip!