(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Joe Hash

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Joe Hash

Joe Hash is one of the many wonderful musicians we have discovered on MySpace. He also wrote Stay, a song for anyone who has ever loved an extra special dog.

I have found so much music that I love on MySpace that Ialmost never listen to the radio any more. I just find artists I like, buy their songs from ITunes or somewhere similar, and listen to them on my IPod or burn CDs for the car or the barn sterio. I happened upon the Roosters in just that fashion and found my favorite song, Kill the Mullet, which as it happens is not about a fish.



Joe Hash sings "The H Word" at The Moonshine Café

2 comments:

joated said...

That is a great song!

threecollie said...

Morning, Joated, I liked it too and have it on my IPod