(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: A Marriage 57 Years Young

Monday, September 01, 2008

A Marriage 57 Years Young


Happy fifty-seventh anniversary to my folks, who chose to spend this benchmark in their marriage panning for gold quite some little distance from here. I hope when we reach that milestone, if indeed we do, that the boss and I have that much sense of adventure left. Right now dragging myself over to the fair seems like more than I want to undertake. Anyhow..... Congratulations Mom and Dad on making it work in a big way!' Love, from your oldest "kid".

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fred, Yey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love ya all
Mappy

Jeffro said...

Congrats to the 'rents!

Linda said...

Well congrats to them from me too!

Anonymous said...

Thank you all for your well wishes.
We are having a wonderful time. Mappy says we sound 12 years younger because we are interested, and doing something, besides worrying.
Dad says I need more exercise, and he sure is right!!
Love
Mom and Dad

threecollie said...

Matt, baby brother!! I miss you! Hope your family is having a fine time this weekend. As you will see, we have had some serious excitement.
love you

Jeffro, thanks from all of us

Linda thank you too

Mom and Dad, hope you had a nice day yesterday and a better one today. Love you! No more worrying allowed. It never does any good anyhow and it makes you feel so lousy.

Trapper Creek Daughter said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

I guess blogger ate my comment for your parents! Congratulations and I was wondering is gold the gift for 57 years???

threecollie said...

Aussie O, thanks on their behalf.

Nita, thank you too. I don't know what the gift is...but I know the trip is being a great gift for them and for us "kids" too as they are having so much fun.